Hair Serum is one of the most significant aesthetic concerns we have.
The sun and the baths in the beach or the swimming pool spoils very quickly with the heat, sun, and baths.
Fortunately, we know our side and hair products are getting more and more sophisticated.
This is the case with hair serum.
Haircare has evolved, and more and more women include hair serum in their daily routine.
The main reason is the enormous advantages provided by this type of product.
One of the fundamental keys to getting ting the most out of our hair and the hair cosmetics we take care of is to know in depth the correct way of use and follow the specialists’ instructions.
When choosing the hair serum that suits us best, we must assess some factors, such as our hair type, the usefulness of the product or the ingredients.
In this way, we make sure we are making the best decision.
What is the Best Hair Serum in the Market?
The usual thing is that we want the best of the best.
And since we want to help you in this search, we have researched and selected the best three hair serums on the market.
1. The ideal serum for damaged hair
Kérastase has created its Thérapiste serum, especially with very damaged and damaged hair in mind.
Thus, this serum’s primary functions are to repair the hair fibre instantly, add a touch of strength and protect it from drying and the appearance of the so hated and unflattering split ends.
It is complete from plant extracts, which promote cell regeneration from the inside and enhance the follicle’s activity.
Also, it protects the scalp from external aggressions. Its ceramides act on the surface of the fiber and restore its cuticle to regain strength from the roots.
2. Best Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
This hair serum is complete with the mixture of three essential oils that deeply hydrate, protect and nourish the hair.
Other of its main objectives are reducing frizz and the repair of damages caused by external agents such as the dryer or the iron.
The 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil strengthens the hair, provides shine and flexibility, and nourishes the hair fibres.
For their part, Jojoba oil and wheat germ oil nourish and promote hair growth.
Also, it contains Vitamin E, which hydrates dry hair and repairs split ends.
3. The best fortifying serum for sensitive hair
One of the “greats” of cosmetics has launched a Botanicals Fresh Care range to provide its products with all the benefits of nature.
Within this range we find the fortifying serum, a serum designed for the most fragile hair, without silicones, parabens or colorants.
The exceedingly detailed texture and fragrance of this serum offer a unique sensoriality while strengthening the roots’ hair to the ends.
It is complete with an infusion of coriander seed oils, saffron oil, geranium leaves and camellia oil.
The ideal combination to take care of your hair.
What are the Benefits of Best Hair Serum?
- Very concentrated formula with a considerable amount of active ingredients.
- Adds shine to hair.
- It has ideal moisturizing properties for dry hair.
- Repairs and protects even the most damaged and brittle hair.
- Reduces frizz and tames curly hair.
- It can act as a tip repairman.
- It is effortless to use.
What are the Different Types of Hair Serum?
Though, as we will see later, there is a multiple types (or with various objectives), we can speak mainly of two large groups.
This classification serves the purposes for which this cosmetic product is castoff.
The best thing is that we see it more in-depth.
Serum for aesthetic purposes: that is, all those serums whose objective is to improve the hair’s appearance.
These products are designing to, among others, reduce frizz, make styling easier or tame unruly curls.
Serum to nourish and repair hair; although they also improve hair’s appearance, they are formulating to give damaged hair a second chance.
For example, we are strengthening them and closing their ends.
How should I Apply the Hair Serum?
The first thing to save in mind when applying the hair serum is to do it after washing.
One of the great objectives of this type of product is to protect the hair from dirt and, if we apply it to dirty hair, it will not make much sense.
We explain a simple application step by step.
- Once you’ve washed your hair, remove excess moisture with a towel.
- With hair still damp, take a small amount of serum (depending on density and length, between two and six drops) in the palm of your hand.
- Rub both palms of your hands together to mix the product well.
- Lean your head forward and apply the serum from tip to root.
- Please pay special attention to the ends, massaging them.
- Raise your head again and apply another two drops of serum to the scalp area.
- For extra action, you can take a couple more drops and apply them to the rest of your hair.
- Brush the hair from top to bottom and dry it thoroughly.
Also read: What is Ammonia Free Hair Dye? – About, Tips, Spending and More