Table of Contents
White eyeliner is one such makeup item.
It turns out that white eyeliner is in vogue, especially in spring and summer.
At this point, you realize that you need advice on how to apply white eyeliner because until now, it seemed somewhat useless, but it turns out that it is merely necessary.
Another way is to use it to form layers of color to apply a broad layer of white eyeliner and then line the top with brown eyeliner or whatever color we want, which will give it a striking effect on the look.
Also read: What is Bio Oil? – About, Profits, Use and More
Why Put White Eyeliner?
White Eyeliner is very dangerous. However, it can be enjoyable and challenging, creating a shocking effect on the eyes. You need to know where to apply it to avoid unwanted results.
If we have big eyes, we need to be careful when using them, as placing them in the line under the lashes can make them look bigger—also not recommended for people with downcast eyes.
Applying eyeliner will help people with small sunken eyes or people with oriental features.
On the other hand, placing it on the upper lashes can give a dramatic or disastrous look, depending on our practice. Therefore, it is best to avoid this to train at home much earlier.
It is highly recommended to use white eyeliner on the eyes’ inner edges when we are tired to give an awake look. To apply it, you must draw a V at the inner corners of the eye.
Another way is to use it to form layers of color to apply a wide layer of white eyeliner and then line the top with brown eyeliner or whatever color we want, which will give it a striking effect on the look.
It’s also helpful to change the shadows’ color to achieve a softer effect by applying them before or after the cloud, depending on the desired effect.
Plus, when applied to the eyes before applying the eyeshadow, it acts as a foundation that will keep it intact all day long.
What are the Critical Ideas to use White Eyeliner?
White eyeliner will change your look when worn, brighten your eyes and make you wake up instantly and all day long.
- It will give your eyes a lot of light
- In the inner corner of the eye, it will give you the look of big eyes; you will look more precious.
- It will help you get a deeper look.
- Instantly reduce the appearance of any redness in the eyes.
- This will give you the effect of a cool and interesting girl.
- Up and down like Rihanna, you’ll look great.
- Bicolor cat’s eye.
- Draw the outer corner of the eye up and down to achieve this dreamy effect.
- Extend your eyes by applying to the bottom of your eyebrows.
- Apply eyeliner to the inside of the eye, the tear duct.
Other Uses of White Eyeliner
It can be applied outside of the eyes by using it over the brows to shape them as desired and highlight the brow bone for a more prominent appearance.
You can also highlight the lips by applying a little white liner to the lip line, especially where the curve is forming.
It can be used on minor red spots and in front of concealer for people who have very persistent spots.
While this may sound surprising to you, white eyeliner can be used for a quick French manicure that will give your nails a stunning look.
Which are the Best White Eyeliners?
We want to compile a list of recommended white eyeliners for you, though if you don’t get any of these or don’t like them, don’t worry.
It’s just a matter of how comfortable you are.
- Shiseido The Makeup Eyeliner (white)
- Estée Lauder Artist Eyeliner (white writer)
- Giorgio Armani soft silk eyeliner (number 0)
- NYX brand eyeliner.
- Rimmel brand eyeliner.
- Kajal de Stila
- Baby Eyes by Paula Dorf
- Long-lasting waterproof Starry (Snow White)
- Jane Iredale eyeliner
- Eyeliner Wet ‘n’ Wild
- Dolce & Gabbana White Crayon Intense Eyeliner
- Prestige Classic Khol (white E30)
Also read: BB Cream vs CC Cream – Benefits, Best for Skin and More