What is Rosacea Skin?
Treat Rosacea Skin is a skin disease that occurs in people between 30 and 40 years old. It is characterized by redness of the face, burning, congestion and the appearance of pustules that have sometimes led to confusion between rosacea and acne.
Also read: What is Cold Cream? – Definition, Benefits, and More
Causes of Rosacea Skin
Treat Rosacea Skin Possible relationship with the prevalence of helicobacter pylori in the stomach. Therefore, rosacea improves after treatment with antibiotics such as metronidazole.
Vitamin B complex deficiency
Hydrochloric acid deficiency in the stomach. People who suffer from rosacea, in addition to the continuous itching and burning sensation, usually have symptoms related to the eyes, small bumps on the eyelids. And sometimes, alterations in the cornea occur, although none of these eye symptoms are dangerous.
Tips for Treating Rosacea Skin
- Keep a food diary of the nourishments you eat each day to help you identify the cause of rosacea flare-ups. Keep in attention that it can take up to 24 hours for the outbreak to develop. When you have identified a suspicious food, stop taking it for about 3 months. let’s see what happens. Some food triggers are -strong spices (peppers and cayenne), marinated meat, strong cheeses, vinegar, Chinese foods, soy sauce, chocolates, wheat, sugar and dairy products.
- Eliminate yeasts (eliminate bread from the diet and other sweets that are made with yeast, since the long-term use of antibiotics decreases the normal bacterial population and increases the number of yeasts, thus helping to recover the indigenous bacterial flora of Our organism).
- Eat green leafy vegetables such as chard or spinach, as they have many vitamins A and C, bioflavonoids and beta-carotenes that increase the resistance of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E and the omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids found in flax seeds and fish oils contribute to skin healing and regeneration.
- Do not use cosmetics or body hygiene products that contain alcohol, peppermint, menthol, eucalyptus, clove oil, glycols such as propylene glycol or butylene glycol, triethanolamine, certain corticosteroids or alpha hydroxy acids at concentrations higher than 10% Depending on their use concentration, they are a They are often very irritating and become an aggravating factor in the cutaneous manifestations of hypersensitive skin.
- Avoid physical type peels (scrub or gommage).
- Prepare an infusion of chamomile, let it cool and when it is ready, moisten a gauze and cover your face with it, you will see how the congestion is relieved.
- The green tea is another ally to calm rosacea. Prepare a poultice with it (as with chamomile) and apply it to the pretentious area. You can put the 5y8kobrew in the fridge earlier so that the plaster is cooler. You will feel even more relief.
- Do not use soaps for the face, instead acquire micellar waters that clean without irritating the skin.
- Use moisturizing face creams without perfumes or essential oils. Jojoba, rosehip, calendula and olive oils, for their soothing, emollient and healing properties, are very successful in the treatment of rosacea.
- Use vegetable tonics with extracts rich in flavonoids to decongest the skin and strengthen the blood capillaries of the face.
- You can try using soft natural makeup with adequate covering power to mattify the skin of the face.
- Practice yoga to reduce stress.
- Do not forget to put on your sun protection and wear hats, in summer in addition to protecting you from the sun, they will look great on you.
- Each person is different, so refer your doctor for advice on which treatment is the most appropriate for you.
Helpful Resource: Techies Line