About – Makeup Safety Tips
Makeup Safety Tips is part of a good number of people’s daily routine, either for work reasons or purely aesthetic purposes. That is why attention should be pay to their care because even if it does not seem like it, it can mean a potential risk to comprehensive health.
Regarding this last aspect, the case of a woman who sued a major cosmetic brand has recently gained relevance on the internet. The reason? He claims to have contracted herpes after trying lipstick in one of his stores.
In the lawsuit, the brand is accusing of failing to warn consumers of the health risk posed by lipstick samples found in stores, which has caused “an incurable disease” and emotional stress.
” Technically, yes, something like this is possible. Saliva is one of the transmission routes of herpes, and a person who was a carrier could transmit the virus to lipstick. It could become infected,” said specialist Almudena Nuño, member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV).
Also Read: Eyelashes Tinting – Everything You Need To Know
To avoid cases like this, experts recommend carrying out a series of hygiene tips when using cosmetics, such as:
- Acquire good quality, fully sealed products.
- Makeup brushes and applicators must be of good quality. They must be changing at least every two months, in addition to being stored in a hygienic place, avoiding contact with areas that may contaminate them.
- Remove makeup every day at night, remove all contaminants that have been adhered to the makeup, and allow the pores to be prepared to stimulate the rest of the skin.
- Check expiration. A makeup base, for example, has an average life of one year. Find the dates and write them down.
- Cover the products well. Bacteria found in the air can cause side effects.
Most women use eye makeup, but wearing it carries some risk.
Infections from Makeup
- Infection-causing bacteria can grow in creamy or liquid eye makeup. So throw away any eye makeup that you haven’t used after three months.
- If you develop an eye infection, immediately discard all eye makeup.
- Never share this type of makeup with anyone else.
- If you tend to be allergic or allergic, start using only one new eye makeup product at a time.
- Only apply makeup to clean lids. Apply it outside the lash line and away from the eye to avoid blocking the upper or lower eyelid’s oil glands.
- Never smear makeup while in a moving vehicle.
Tips to Prevent Makeup from Causing Health Problems
Achieving healthy and natural-looking makeup is not just a matter of knowing how to apply it. You must also be careful with the products
One of the most critical tests for today’s woman is to achieve makeup that makes her look beautiful and natural, becoming routine and at the same time a weapon to seduce.
Beyond putting on makeup to have a better appearance, it is necessary to consider specific recommendations that prevent health damage, sometimes irreversible.
– Cysts around the eyelashes
– Glued eyelashes
– Loss of eyelashes
– Tired face
– Raised and lumpy skin
– Dry and tight skin
- To achieve healthy and natural makeup is to acquire good quality products.
- Makeup brushes and applicators should be of good quality, changed at least every two months, and stored in a hygienic place, avoiding contact with areas that could contaminate them.
- Removing makeup is an essential part of dermatological health. The makeup that helps us have a better appearance and protect pores of skin against impurities in the environment during the day must be removed at night to eliminate all the contaminants that have remained adhered and allow the pores to be to stimulate the rest of the skin.
- Check expiration; a makeup base has an average life of one year. Find the dates and remember them.
- Cover your products well; bacteria found in the air can cause side effects.
Also Read: What are the Perfect Hair Straighteners – About and Examples
Helpful Resource: Imtechies
Check out: Dark Spots Write For Us, Guest Post, And Contribute, Advertise with us, Submit Post