Multani Mitti has been the natural ingredient of choice for enhancing beauty for many years due to its cosmetic and medicinal properties. The benefits of Multani mitti are many and well expressed. This remarkable ingredient shown to be an effective remedy for many skin and hair problems.
However, traditionally, Multani Mitti has not always been used as a cosmetic product. Due to the decayed volcanic ash, Multani Mitti also known as Fuller’s Land. This alternative name comes from the use of clay in the wool industry in England in earlier times.
Fuller’s earth, as the name suggests, was the main part of the felting process. Where was used to clean and degrease woolen fabrics? Multani Mitti, also known as bleaching clay, was surprisingly effective at absorbing oil and, when mixed with water, helped remove dirt from raw fur.
What is Multani Mitty Made Of?
Multani Mitti comprises proportions of different minerals composed of aluminum, magnesium silicate, clay, minerals, and other elements such as hydrated aluminum silicates or clay. Minani Mitti is clay-rich in minerals, so it is so effective as a cosmetic.
Multani Mitty Effects
Skin experts and dermatologists trust Multani mitti when it comes to treating skin problems. As an excellent absorbent and cleanser, Multani mitti highly sought after in beauty treatments.
Fuller Earth’s efficacy as a cleaning agent proven by its ability to remove dirt and impurities, oils, and greases from skin and hair. Plus, with its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, Multani Mitti goes beyond beauty to health benefits.
Multani Mitti Benefits
- The benefits of Multani Mitti as one of the main cleansers as a skin cleanser are undoubtedly enormous. It not only cleanses the skin and hair by removing oil and sebum. In addition to sweat, Fuller’s Earth also cleanses and breathes through the skin, removing dirt and impurities.
- Multani Mitti removes excess oil and controls and regulates oil production for all skin types. It also unclogs the pores of the skin from deep within and provides detoxification and enriching cleansing. This, in turn, results in better absorption of nourishing and moisturizing creams, making the skin smoother and more elastic.
- As an oil-reducing and cleanser, Multani Mitti naturally has an effective remedy for acne, pimples, and freckles to heal and prevent recurrence and lighten dark spots pimples.
- Using Multani Mitti can also be effective as a cleaning agent. Multani Mitti is one of the cheapest and most beneficial natural scrubs for removing dead skin cells and leaving skin glowing from the inside out.Multani Mitti also helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads and gives the skin a healthy, radiant complexion. Scrubbing also improves blood circulation and leads to natural health. Radiant complexion.
- Multani Mitti is also helpful in treating pigmentation. It reduces sunburn and sunburn and also helps treat rashes and infections if they change. Contamination affects the cooling properties of the skin.
Multani Mitti Benefits
- As a coolant, Multani Mitti is also used in cold compresses to treat skin inflammation, insect bites, burns, and muscle and menstrual problems.
- The cooling effect Multani Mitti works equally well for skin irritation caused by heartburn or sun exposure. In addition, this excellent product helps to smooth out allergic reactions to chemically rich cosmetics.
- Fuller’s earth is also rich in antiseptic, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties that help prevent harmful infections and bacteria. It also gives the skin a softer, creamier, and milky texture.
- The cleansing properties and benefits of Multani Mitti and the soothing effect on the skin are also beneficial for the hair. They are removing toxins and excess oil from the scalp. And clay simultaneously cleanses hair and skin.
- Applying Multani mitti to hair also helps to get rid of dandruff and lice. The dry, itchy, and irritate scalp is also greatly relieve by the application of Fuller’s clay.
Also Read: 10 SECRET TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE ACNE SCARS