sso. kseb. In the web self-service portal offers several beneficial services to KSEB customers. You can do many other things besides paying your electricity bill through the SSO portal of KSEB. It is a great way to access all the kseb services, like e-payroll, e-leave, and more. To use the facilities, you should be a registered member of the WSS portal. You can register an account on sso. kseb.The registration process is not complicated within seconds of using your KSEB 13-digit consumer number.
Table of Contents
Kerala State Electricity Board Limited
Kerala State Electricity Board Limited has made information related to the Kseb Bill available online so that any state citizen can quickly get information related to their electricity bill online. To provide information about Kseb Bill online, Kseb.in the web. The Portal has been operated, and information associated with Kseb Bill is available on this Portal, like:
- Kseb Bill View Online
- Kseb Online Bill Payment
- Kseb Bill Download PDF
- Kseb Bill Payment History
- Kseb Bill History
- Kseb Login
- Kseb Bill Calculator
- Apply for LT Connection
- Register Mobile/Email for alerts
- Register New User
- Online Services
Kseb Login Process
To log in to Kseb, you must first go to the official website of Kseb. In.
After visiting the official website, on the home page, click on the option of online services of the official website.
So, after clicking on the online services option, enter your username and password on the right side of a new page.
After entering the username and passcode, click on the login option, after which you will be logged in.
In this way, you can log in as a Kseb user. If you have not created a username and password, you have to click on the option of New User Registration.
After this, a new page will be visible in front of you. You can create your username and PIN by entering the required information on that page.
What are the benefits of using the sso. Kseb.in Employee Portal?
The Kseb. in Employee Portal provides numerous benefits to its users, including access to employee information, pay stubs, leave requests, and other essential documents. It also allows employees to manage their aids easily, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits. Additionally, the Portal provides an efficient way to communicate with other employees and managers and access online training and development resources.
KSEB Info Portal
This web portal allows KSEB Employees to access their service details from anywhere. It also deals with the internal matters in KSEB Ltd.
Follow this steps
- Go to www.kseb.in
- Employee Portal
Please enter the link once again if there is a failure.
The users who do not have SSO passwords can use the following credentials for first-time login.
Username: EMPLOYEE CODE & Password:kseb@DDMM
DATE and MONTH of your birth date
(The employee’s date of Birth is 16-07-1986, so the primary PIN will be kseb@1607.)
The process to view and download Kseb Bill
If you want to do Kseb Online Bill View and Kseb Bill Download step by step, then below we explain the process of Kseb Bill View and Kseb Bill Download step by step. You can easily follow all the steps below. You can view Kseb Bill and download Kseb Bill.
- To view Kseb Bill and Download Kseb Bill, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Kseb. In.
- After going to the official website, click on the option of Customers on the home page of the certified website and then click on the choice of View Your LT Bill.
- After clicking on the option of View Your LT Bill, a new page will open in front of you.
- You must enter your Consumer Number and Register Mobile Number on that page and then click the View Bill option.
- When you click on the View Bill option, all the information related to your electricity bill will open in PDF.
- To download all the information related to your electricity bill, a download icon will appear above all the information.
- You have to click on that download icon. After clicking on the download icon, it will be downloaded in PDF.
In this way, you can check and download the Kseb Bill. For more information related to Kseb Bill, read the article below.
The process to make Kseb Bill Payment Online
We have explained the process of doing Kseb Bill Pay Online simply. You can easily do Kseb Bill Pay Online by following the steps below. Follow the steps given below carefully.
- To make Kseb Bill Payment Online, you must first go to the official website of Kseb. In.
- After visiting the official website, find the option of Online Services and click on it on the home page of the official website.
- After clicking on the online service option, you have to click on the prospect of Quick Pay.
- A new page will open before you after clicking on the Quick Pay option.
- On that page, enter the Consumer Number and Register Mobile Number, enter the specified captcha code in the box, and click Submit to See the Bill.
- After this, information related to your bill will open. Below all the information, you must enter your email ID and click on Proceed to Payment.
- After this, a new page will be visible before you; Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc. options are given on that page.
- You can make a Kseb Bill Payment Online by clicking on the option as per your requirement.
The process to check and download Kseb Bill Payment History
- To review and download Kseb bill history, go to the official website of Kseb. In.
- After visiting the official website, on the home page, tick on the option of online services of the official website.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Enter your username and password on the right side of that page, and then click on the login option.
- After logging in, many options will open in front of you. Information like Quick Pay, History, Payment Details, etc. will be visible.
- From all the options, click on the History option, select your Consumer Number and Month, and click the Submit option.
- After clicking the submit option, the bill history will open before you.
- You can download the bill by clicking on the PDF icon given in front of Bill History.
- If you do not have a username and password, you can create your username and password by clicking on the option of New User Registration.
How to log in to the Kseb.in Employee Portal?
You must enter your employee ID and password to log in to the Kseb.in the Employee Portal. Once you have entered the correct credentials, you can access the Portal.
Are there any security features related to the Kseb.in Portal?
Yes, there are several security features related to the Kseb.in Employee Portal. These include two-factor verification, secure login, password difficulty necessities, and data encoding.
Is the sso. Kseb. in the Employee Portal available in multiple languages?
No, the sso. Kseb.in Employee Portal only exists in English.
How often is the Kseb.in Employee Portal updated?
The Kseb.in Employee Portal is updated regularly to ensure employees can access the latest information and resources.