Table of Contents
Which Version Of Windows Does Explorer.Exe Version 6.1.7601 Belong To?
A Qué Versión De Windows Pertenece Explorer.Exe Versión 6.1.7601 – Windows 7 Enterprise Windows 7 Home Basic Windows 7 Home Premium More…
Symptoms – Windows Explorer may crash on a computer running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Note: This issue usually occurs when you perform some taskbar or address bar related operations such as pinning or unpinning icons or dragging links to the taskbar.
How to get this update
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about downloading support files from Microsoft, click the number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft has checked this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus detection software available on the date the file was published. The file is stored on servers with enhanced security that helps prevent unauthorized changes to the file.
To apply this update, you must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
For more information about obtaining a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 service pack. And also click the number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
976932 Information about Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
To use this package update, you do not need to make any changes to the registry.
You must restart your computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement information
This update does not replace a previously released update.
The global version of this update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and times for these files on your local computer are displayed in local time along with the current daylight saving time (DST). Additionally, dates and times may change when you perform certain operations on files.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 file information Notes
The files that apply to a specific product. And also SR_Level (RTM, SPn), and service branch (LDR, GDR) can be identified by examining the file version numbers as shown in the following table.
GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, extremely important issues. LDR service branches contain hotfixes in addition to widely released fixes.
The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and the MUM files (.mum) that are installed for each environment are listed separately in the “Additional file information for Windows Server 2008 R2 and for Windows 7” section. And also MUM and MANIFEST files, and the associated security catalog (.cat) files, are extremely important to maintain the state of the updated components. The security catalog files, for which the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
Characteristics A Qué Versión De Windows Pertenece Explorer.Exe Versión 6.1.7601
- Explorer: Space management mode, each folder will open in a separate window. Sizes are automatically set based on the contents of the newly opened folder. For example, a folder containing two files opens in a smaller window than a folder containing ten files. Also, when there are hundreds of files in a folder, the folder will automatically be displayed in “List” mode.
- With Windows 98. Some of the Internet Explorer code was added to Explorer; Like the address bar to display web pages. Over time. And also some vulnerabilities caused by ActiveX were revealed and were slightly fixed with the advent of Windows XP. 4
- Taskbar instead of folder tree, with common actions related to the selected file; Select other locations, such as My Computer, Control Panel, and Documents. They also change depending on the file type, but you cannot limit access to other folders or additional information (file size, date, type, author, image dimensions and other details).
- View images, Exif support and send emails.
- FTP support, although this capability is very limited compared to dedicated applications like Filezilla.
- Native ability to burn CD and DVD images, available in Professional and Special editions of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. In Windows 8 and Windows 10, available in all versions.
Changes in Windows Vista and A Qué Versión De Windows Pertenece Explorer.Exe Versión 6.1.7601
A Qué Versión De Windows Pertenece Explorer.Exe Versión 6.1.7601 – Windows Explorer includes important changes such as improved filtering, sorting, grouping, and stacking. Windows Explorer, along with built-in desktop search, allows users to find and organize their files in new ways. At the bottom, a “Details Panel” has been added where you can add, change or edit information about files such as photos, music, videos and documents.